By using Tocomail service ("Service"), you are agreeing, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service may be modified by Tocobox from time to time and such modifications will be binding on you when placed online.
A parent or guardian must first create a primary account under which child accounts may later be added. Email address confirmation will be required at registration. Only a parent or guardian may create an account for a child. Unless a parent or an adult guardian creates an account for a child, a child may not use Service.
Password, User Information and Security
Upon completion of registration, you and children will be assigned your chosen passwords. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the passwords and IDs, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or ID. You agree to (a) immediately notify Tocobox of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Tocobox cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement.
Responsibility for Minors
You recognize that you are fully responsible for: (i) the online conduct of such minor; (ii) controlling the minor's access to and use of the Services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse by the minor.
You acknowledge and agree that all information, text, music, sound, photographs, pictures, graphics, video, messages, files, or other materials ("Content"), whether posted or transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not the Tocobox, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit via the Service.
The Service may only be used for the intended purpose for which this Service is being made available. The intended purpose of Services is to provide parentally controlled safe email accounts for children.
You agree not to:
- Post, e-mail, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content, or select any user name or e-mail address, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, sexually, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Post, e-mail, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that promotes illegal activity, including without limitation the provision of instructions for illegal activity.
- Harm minors in any other way.
- Make any sexual request on behalf of a minor or make any sexual request of a minor.
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another.
- Collect or store personally identifying information about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Tocobox official, employee, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Employ misleading e-mail addresses or falsify information in any part of any communication, including e-mails, transmitted through the Service.
- Post, e-mail, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or regulation.
- Post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that facilitates hacking.
- Post, e-mail, otherwise transmit, or post links to any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose.
- Upload, post, e-mail, otherwise transmit, or post links to any material that contains software viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, trap doors or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests for information designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of the Service.
- Do anything contrary to United States of America Law, or Local, or International Law. This is in no way limited to the previous, check your local laws regarding these issues.
No Resale Of Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, sell, trade, exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of Tocomail.
Your account may be terminated, and remaining balance forfeited if intentional misuse and abuse of the service occurs.
Use of any trademark, service mark, or name for commercial purposes is forbidden without written consent.
Limitation of Damages
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL TOCOBOX BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE TOCOMAIL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION USE OF OR RELIANCE ON TOCOMAIL, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, NONDELIVERY OF INFORMATION, DISCLOSURE OF COMMUNICATIONS, OR ANY OTHER FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE.
Release and Indemnity
YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND/OR LIABILITY AGAINST TOCOBOX ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF TOCOMAIL YOU ALSO AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, TOCOBOX, FROM AND AGAINST, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR LIABILITY, INCLUDING COSTS AND ATTORNEYS FEES, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF TOCOMAIL OR FAILURE TO ABIDE BY APPLICABLE LAW.