Collection of Information
You or your child may be prompted to provide some or all of the following types of information in order to register, access account or features, send emails, submit photos, directly contact us with questions or feedback, or access other features of the Service:
- Parent contact information, such as name and e-mail address
- Usernames and passwords for parents and children
- Picture Avatars
- Communications preferences
- Correspondence you send to us
Use of Information
We generally use the information that we collect about you or your child to:
- Fulfill your or your child's requests for Service
- Analyze use of the Service to understand and improve our service offerings, such as determining which features are most popular, which browsers are most used, how much time users spend using the Service
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce the Terms of Service
Disclosure of Information
Tocomail does not share with third parties any Personally Identifiable Information for any child or parent accounts, regardless of the child's age except in the case of:
- Business transfers. We may share information in connection with a substantial business transaction, such as the sale of the Service, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. In this case we will notify you via email, place a prominent notice on our web site, and give you an opportunity to delete your Personally Identifiable Information from our records.
- Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, property, safety, and security of Tocomail, users, or the public.
We may share aggregated and anonymized information with third parties, to help us further develop our Service.
We use these technologies, for example, to help us recognize your or your child's browser as a previous user and save and remember any preferences that may have been saved.
If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete these technologies, some of the functionality of our site may no longer be available to you or your child.
Protection of Information
We are committed to protecting your and your child's information. We have adopted reasonable technical, administrative, and physical procedures to help protect this information from loss, misuse, and alteration. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using the Service but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you or your child transmit to us.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us at:
303 Wyman St., Suite 312
Waltham, MA 02451
Please read the Terms of Service for this site.